Attentions Of SMT Equipment Operation
Views : 492
Update time : 2021-06-18 15:29:47
The operation of SMT equipment requires good technical operation. Different equipment has different precautions. What are the precautions?
1. Attentions of placing PC board
1) PC board shall be placed on the track in parallel with the track and pushed forward slightly.
2) Make sure that the plate is placed on the belt of the track. Don't put it askew, causing the track to be pried off. It will cause the board to get stuck, and in the long run it will also cause the track to become a bell mouth.
2. Handling for machine alarm
1) If the operator is familiar with the alarm information and knows the clear processing measures and implementation results, he can confirm the alarm fault information by himself.
2) If the operator is familiar with the alarm information, but does not know the clear processing measures and implementation results, he shall not confirm the alarm information by himself, shall protect the alarm information and immediately notify the line engineer or technician for processing.
3) If the operator is not familiar with the alarm information, it is not allowed to confirm and process the alarm information. The alarm information shall be protected and the on-line engineer or technician shall be informed immediately for processing.
3. Protection and handling for fault scene:
1) The equipment has abnormal performance in operation. For example: abnormal sound, peculiar smell, overheated motor, etc. Shutdown method can be adopted and the current line engineer or technician can be informed for handling. (Special attention: before shutdown, first ensure that the products under production have left the area that will cause damage after shutdown, such as: in the reflow oven, high temperature area of wave soldering)
2) There will be no further harm to the product or personnel after the equipment fails in operation. If the motor is stuck, the normal execution action cannot be performed, the moving parts are damaged or collided, the crimping is abnormal, the control computer crashes, etc., the operator shall stop all operations related to the equipment, and immediately notify the line engineer or technician for handling after protecting the scene.
3) Faults that may cause further harm to the product or personnel after the equipment fails in operation. For example: cleaning machine stuck board, loader and unloader stuck board, ICT line stuck board, automatic container operation does not stop, line body leakage, etc. The operators shall press the emergency stop switch (turn off the power supply), and immediately notify the current line engineer or technician after protecting the scene.
4. Attentions for safety operation of Mounter
As a high-tech product, it is very important for SMT machine and human to operate it safely and correctly. The most basic thing to operate the SMT machine safely is that the operator should have the most accurate judgment and follow the following basic safety rules:
1) The machine operator shall receive the operation training under the correct method.
2) Turn off the power supply when checking the machine, replacing parts or repairing and internal adjustment (the maintenance of SMT machine must be carried out when pressing the emergency button or cutting off the power supply).
3) Make sure that ypu (programming part) is in your hand to stop the machine at any time when reading coordinate and adjusting the machine.
4) Make sure that the "interlock" safety equipment is kept effective to stop the machine at any time, and the safety detection on the machine can not be skipped or short circuited, otherwise personal or machine safety accidents will easily occur.
5) Only one operator is allowed to operate one machine during production.
6) During operation, make sure that all parts of the body, such as hands and heads, are outside the moving range of the machine.
7) The machine must have correct grounding (real grounding, not zero line).
8) Do not use the machine in the environment with burning gas or extremely dirty environment.
A. It is forbidden to operate the machine without receiving the training.
B. Safety first, the machine operator should operate the machine in strict accordance with the operation specifications, otherwise it may cause damage to the machine or endanger personal safety.
C. The operator of the machine should be careful.